Sync fail after WMDC 6.1 upgrade

1 view

Stretch

Jul 10, 2007, 8:20:00 PM7/10/07
After upgrading to WMDC 6.1 on my Vista Business LG Notepad (with Office 2003),
I cannot sync my IMATE Pocket PC. The entire contents of the PPC was wiped.
When I try to sync, any contacts/appoinments on the PPC are deleted.
I've deleted and made new partnerships, downloaded all the Windows updates.
I can install software onto the PPC from the Notepad (Destinator & eWallet)
and can view the PPC contents.

PLEASE HELP

Abdulkadar Khambati [MSFT]

Jul 11, 2007, 1:07:32 PM7/11/07
Hi Stretch,

Is your phone running Windows mobile 6?
In Windows mobile 6, if you delete a partnership then the data (contacts,
calendar, email and tasks) will get deleted if they are synced only with one
source.

Also, can you send the .etl files from
%windir%\System32\LogFiles\WindowsMobile\

Thanks,
Abdulkadar

"Stretch" <Str...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Stretch

Jul 11, 2007, 9:08:00 PM7/11/07
Hello Abdulkadar,
Thanks for your response.

> Is your phone running Windows mobile 6?

No, it's an Imate Pocket PC (Windows Mobile 2003)

> Also, can you send the .etl files from
> %windir%\System32\LogFiles\WindowsMobile\

Where shall I send the files?