Outlook 2003 - Today Screen Problem

tom

Jun 17, 2005, 7:13:47 AM6/17/05
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003.

Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT !

On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown.

If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various
styles.

Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved..

Any Ideas ???

tom

Jun 17, 2005, 7:13:47 AM6/17/05

Brian Tillman

Jun 17, 2005, 9:40:20 AM6/17/05
tom <to...@adslweb.co.uk> wrote:

If this were happening to me, I'd rename
%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office11\Outlwvw.dll and then run
Help>Detect and Repair.
--
Brian Tillman

ksetx1

Jul 23, 2005, 3:55:02 PM7/23/05
I had the same issue after upgrading Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. I fixed
it by
going to the Outlook Today screen, then right clicking on the "Your
Mailboxname - Outlook Today" at the top of the screen. Then click
"Properties for Outlook Today", click on the Home Page Tab, then click
"Restore Defaults".

You may want to copy the Home Page Address before you click "Restore
Defaults" so that you can get back to where you started.