Internet "Sortcuts" display in Outlook Email

1 view

Eric Salmassy

Aug 2, 2001, 5:19:10 PM8/2/01
I frequently send urls to people in email messages. When I right-click on a
link in IE5 and select "Copy Shortcut" and go to paste that into Outlook, it
becomes in attachment in the Outlook message rather than just a url in the
text of the message. This is highly annoying, does anybody know a way
around this? I've found that "Copy Link Location" in Netscape will paste a
url, but I really prefer using IE if possible.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Eric
Eric Salmassy / Accounting Solutions NW
www.accounting.salmassy.com
Moderator, biz.comp.accounting

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Aug 2, 2001, 6:52:19 PM8/2/01
What message format are you using with Outlook?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

When posting an Outlook problem, please give the version year and mode. (See
Help->About, second line in Outlook 98 or 2000 for the mode, Internet Mail
Only or
Corporate or Workgroup.) Post all questions/replies to the newsgroups,
unsolicited personal requests are deleted without reading.

"Eric Salmassy" <eric...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Eric Salmassy

Aug 2, 2001, 10:43:56 PM8/2/01
Plain text. Outlook 2000, IMO.