Change default outlook calendar

David

Aug 30, 2004, 6:37:31 PM8/30/04
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro.

I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete
because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and
replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar.
How?

Brian Tillman

Aug 31, 2004, 1:34:06 PM8/31/04
David <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery location. Stop and
restart Outlook. Move the items you wish to keep from your old PST to the
new one, close the old one, and the next time you stop Outlook, you can
delete the old PST.
--
Brian Tillman