Email with attachment does not respond to Send button

JJ Smiley

Jan 12, 2004, 5:22:32 PM1/12/04
One of our user's is having a problem whereby in a Word
or Excel document, if he clicks File>Send to>Mail
Recipient, a new email is created in Outlook, with the
document inserted as an attachment, however when he
clicks the "Send" button in the email, it just sits
there. He has to press "Send" multiple times, to get the
email to actually go out. This does not occur if with
emails that do not have attachments.

He is running Outlook XP on a Dell GX240.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Jan 12, 2004, 5:55:51 PM1/12/04
Does the send shortcut work? Do they have a popup stopper installed?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"JJ Smiley" <jsm...@limitedbrands.com> wrote in message

Jean Daniel Keller

Feb 24, 2004, 11:23:42 AM2/24/04
Hello Everybody

I have exactly the same problem. Does anybody have a solution for this?

Best regards

Jean Daniel