Imported .pst outlook data files are empty

1 view

Jared Light

Jun 2, 2004, 4:02:08 PM6/2/04
When I import .pst files from an older version of outlook
into the new version of outlook (office 2003), that I
recently purchased, the .pst files and new folders in
outlook are empty. These files are around 50 mbs, and I
know that they contain the data, as I can open it up in
wordpad and see parts of my old e-mails. Does anyone
know how to fix this or have they encountered it? Please
help.

jared

hpum

Jun 2, 2004, 6:46:46 PM6/2/04
Explore your .pst file on Documents and Settings>(your
account)>Local Settings>application
data>Microsoft>outlook and Check if your file is there.
If not, move your file there.