Outbox stuck

Zaheer Gill

Nov 2, 2004, 5:50:14 AM11/2/04
I attached a large file 20mb to an email (what was i thinking). Now it is
stuck in outbox, when i start it is there and does not complete
send/recieve. when i try to click on it , it says outlook has already
started transmitting this file and it is not accessable.
I would really appreciate any help to delete that file from outbox.
I have already repeatedly repaired/uninstalled/reinstalled office, along
with registry repair.
Please save my hard drive from a reformat.
Thanks
Zaheer

Geoff

Nov 2, 2004, 6:05:08 AM11/2/04
You could try finding the outlook.pst file, reaming it, and then open
Outlook and let Outlook create a new one.
This might at least get you going again. Once all is OK, you could try
opening the renamed file and clear the outbox.
This has worked for me in the past.

Geoff.

"Zaheer Gill" <zag...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Roady [MVP]

Nov 2, 2004, 6:51:17 AM11/2/04
That will not help you either.
Place Outlook in Offline mode (File-> Work Offline) and restart Outlook. You
should now be able to delete it.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com