How to Print Outlook 2003 Distribution List Stored in Global Address Book?

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Mike

未讀,
2005年3月31日 晚上9:35:262005/3/31
收件者:
Today, I tried to figure out how to print an Outlook 2003 Distribution List
that is stored in the Outlook Global Address Book/Exchange server. I did
learn how to print a Distribution List that is stored in Contacts. If I
can get the List into Contacts I can print it.

Thanks,

Mike

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

未讀,
2005年3月31日 晚上10:13:302005/3/31
收件者:
See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/print.htm#gal

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Mike" <wxy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Or23e.36820$mq2.16755@trnddc08...

Mike

未讀,
2005年3月31日 晚上11:01:342005/3/31
收件者:
Thanks, I'll try it. I just logged in remotely and believe I can add the
global DL to my Contacts then print it from there.
will try your method tomorrow moring.

Mike

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <sue...@outlookcode.com> wrote in message

Mike

未讀,
2005年3月31日 晚上11:56:212005/3/31
收件者:
Your method works perfectly. Is there any way I can get the DL memebers
into a text file instead of printing it?

Mike

"Mike" <wxy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Mike

未讀,
2005年4月1日 晚上8:04:342005/4/1
收件者:
I can save it into a Word doc and print it.

Mike

"Mike" <wxy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

0 則新訊息