Multiple Adobe PDF on menu bar....

Garu

Aug 18, 2005, 12:26:59 PM8/18/05

After installing Adobe Acrobat 7, MS outlook adds 4 'Adobe PDF' menu in the
menu bar, right after the Help menu. How can I remove these unnecessary
menu?

-garry

K. Orland

Aug 18, 2005, 12:44:01 PM8/18/05
Close Outlook. Then rename your outcmd.dat file to outcmd.dat_old. Do a quick
search for it, if you don't find it use Windows Explorer to unhide files and
folders then search again. Then open Outlook to see if that reset your
toolbars. Hoping this helps, if not then post back.
--
Kathleen Orland
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

Garry S

Aug 19, 2005, 11:47:10 PM8/19/05
Found it. Thanks Kathleen, my toolbar now back to normal.
-garry

"K. Orland" <KOr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message