Importing Excel Into Outlook Contacts - Translator Error

MKB2007

Nov 30, 2007, 9:05:00 PM11/30/07
I keep getting an error message and I don't know if it is Vistas (probably),
my computer (brand new), the Excel file, or something else.

The error is this:

A file error has occurred in the translator while trying to save a field map.

The file "C:\Documents and Settings\ReleaseEngineer.MACROVISION\Application
Data\Microsoft Excel.ADR" was not found by the translator. Check the
spelling of the file name and path.

Any thoughts would be wonderful.

--
MKB2007