export from Outlook 2003 to 2000

Donald M

Jul 14, 2004, 1:30:53 PM7/14/04
I am trying to export contacts and calendar info from
Outlook 2003 and import to 2000. In past I have used
export/import to/from .pst files to move data between
PCs.
This no longer works, as the Outlook 2000 PC cannot read
the 2003 output.

Any suggestions on how to keep two systems sync'd with
contact and calendar info?

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Jul 14, 2004, 6:08:57 PM7/14/04
Exporting was never a good way to transfer Outlook data from one
installation to another. This is one more reason why you shouldn't.
Create a PST in "Outlook 97-2002" format. Copy your data into it, then open
this PST in your earlier version.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]