Sort items alphabetically?

T. Wise

Dec 13, 2006, 10:26:39 PM12/13/06
Using ON2007-Trial version. On some pages I have created outlines, and
would like to go through the sub-items in one list and alphabetize them. Is
there any sort function for this or do I have to do it manually?

Daniel Escapa [MS]

Dec 14, 2006, 4:43:40 PM12/14/06
I have a powertoy for this. I hope to get it out there in January sometime.
*fingers crossed*

"T. Wise" <ter...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Erik Sojka (MVP)

Dec 14, 2006, 4:51:07 PM12/14/06
You have to sort manually. There is no automated sort option. You may be
able to copy and paste the content into another program which supports
sorting (like Excel) and then paste back.

"T. Wise" <ter...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Daniel Escapa [MS]

Dec 14, 2006, 4:56:50 PM12/14/06
Er, I have a sort pages powertoy. Sorry for the confusion, I just re-read
what Erik wrote and yes he is correct!

"Daniel Escapa [MS]" <not_...@microsoft.com> wrote in message

Rainald Taesler

Dec 15, 2006, 8:02:41 PM12/15/06
Daniel Escapa [MS] shared these words of wisdom:

>> Using ON2007-Trial version. On some pages I have created
>> outlines, and would like to go through the sub-items in one list
>> and alphabetize them. Is there any sort function for this or do I
>> have to do it manually?
>

> I have a powertoy for this. I hope to get it out there in January
> sometime. *fingers crossed*

Great news again.
Would be really fine to have this functionality.

Rainald