Office 2000B2 Won't Install!! Where's the Beta NG?

Tom Savage

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
Just got the MSDN Office 2000 Beta2 and I'm getting an "install error 1601"
that stops the installation in its tracks on two separate machines.
I uninstalled the previous beta of Frontpage2000, (which had been working
pretty well). Install completes the update of the windows installer and asks
me to reboot, but then bails out of the installation almost immediately.
Searched the disks and can't find any reference to the location of the beta
newsgroups, so, I'm posting questions here.
Any clues? Email copies of replies greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
tsa...@s-a.com