Changing SMTP Servers Using VBA

Harlequin

Jul 2, 2004, 4:22:49 AM7/2/04
Hi All.

I've used VBA for such things as Excel in the past and wondered if it was
possible to do the above using VBA...?

I have tried opening a new project and looked for constants that I can start
with but no joy as I don't even know where to start.

The reason I want to do this is because I work from 2 or three sites and
each time I have to manually change the SMTP servers for three mail accounts
in Outlook and would love to find a simpler way of achieving this.

Any suggestions...?

--
-----------------------------
Michael Mason

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Jul 2, 2004, 7:48:54 AM7/2/04
No, Outlook provides no direct way to change SMTP servers via VBA. You might
want to consider using different mail profiles that work with the same .pst
file.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Harlequin" <michae...@arraspeople.co.uk> wrote in message

Harlequin

Jul 2, 2004, 8:56:38 AM7/2/04
Thanks Sue.

I thought as much and it's nice to have it confirmed from an MVP.

Maybe one day I'll rise to those dizzy heights... If only I can focus...!

--
Michael Mason

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <sue...@outlookcode.com> wrote in message