Javascript Trojan on My MSN

XOR

Mar 3, 2010, 5:18:01 AM3/3/10
An ad on My MSN contains "Trojan:JS/Redirector", according to Microsoft
Security Essentials. I verified this by reloading the page until the ad
appeared again, and the trojan was detected almost right away. The ad also
launched the Java VM, and it also tried to open the Adobe 3D utility, outside
of protected mode. I can't get the ad to appear again (hopefully it's removed
from circulation) and I didn't take a screen cap, but it had a large picture
of a womens shoe (with a high heel).

Hopefully this ad did not contain some sort of zero day exploit, and
hopefully this will not happen again (shouldn't all the ads be checked for
malware before being displayed on such a popular site?).