MSDN 2006: cannot setup - missing file

RAM

Aug 3, 2006, 12:21:14 PM8/3/06
Hello,
I downloaded 3 files of MSDN 2006 (Disk1, Disk2, Disk3) form
download.microsoft.com. I have a problem with setup of Disk1 because of the
folowing error:
"Error 131. Source file not found:
G:\Install\MSDN\1\Disk1\_17693_RTL_x86_enu_NET_Framework_SDK_HxS.cab"
I have checked: there's no such file in Disk1. I googled: there's no such
file in Internet.
Could you help me please to install MSDN 2006? How to get the correct setup
files?
Thank you very much for your answers.
/RAM/

rajes...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2006, 4:02:37 PM8/10/06

Hi Ram,
Unzip the Disk1, Disk2, Disk3 into a single folder and try
running the setup again. Hope this helps.

-Rajesh