Word crashes when printing or saving as a pdf

Br...@officeformac.com

Jan 18, 2008, 3:08:12 PM1/18/08
I am editing a Word file created in a windows environment (osx extension) on my Mac. If I try to print or save as a pdf Word crashes. I have traced the problem to pages containing Autoshapes. As this is not my document I prefer not to remove all of these objects. Has anyone seen this and is there some fix I can apply?

Thanks,

Brad

Michel Bintener

Jan 18, 2008, 3:14:35 PM1/18/08
Click on the ś symbol in the toolbar to show invisible characters. Now
carefully select the entire text *except for the last ś sign*. Copy the
selection and paste it into a new document. Try printing / saving to PDF now
and see if it works.

On 18/01/08 21:08, in article ee894...@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
"Br...@officeformac.com" <Br...@officeformac.com> wrote:

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP

*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***

Curt Laird

Jan 18, 2008, 3:47:31 PM1/18/08
Hi Brad,
Sorry for the trouble. Would you mind sending me the problematic document and the crash log?

Thanks,

Curt Laird
Software Development Engineer in Test
Microsoft MacBU - Word
cu...@ONLINE.microsoft.com (remove “ONLINE” for all replies)

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.