Arrow keys locked? Any ideas how to unlock?

WD

Mar 19, 2004, 12:10:35 PM3/19/04
I just moved to a Mac and in attempting to figure out keystroke
shortcuts, I accidently locked my arrow keys. Instead of moving cell
to cell, my arrow keys shift the entire worksheet row by row or column
by column with the same cell remaining highlighted.

Any idea how I did this and how I can undo it?

JE McGimpsey

Mar 19, 2004, 4:19:49 PM3/19/04
In article <f17b9a8c.04031...@posting.google.com>,
wdt...@yahoo.com (WD) wrote:

You toggled scroll lock (if you have XLv.X, you'll see a little green
"led" on the status bar next to "SCRL".

Type Shift-F14 to toggle it off.