Customize Toolbar for Superscript/Subscript

c308682

Mar 4, 2006, 6:26:32 PM3/4/06
Using Excel 2004 for MAC OS X, I don't find a a toolbar button for
superscript and subscript under the Tools / Customize, like Excel for
Windows has?

Is there another way to get a "shortcut" to toggle the font to and from
super/subscript?

Thanks.

JE McGimpsey

Mar 4, 2006, 7:44:32 PM3/4/06
In article <1141514791.9...@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>,
"c308682" <c30...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, you can use the buttons on the Formatting Palette...

Don't know why those buttons aren't in the customization dialog, but you
can easily add them to toolbars...

Type Opt-F11 to enter the Visual Basic Editor (VBE).

Type CMD-g to open the Immediate Window.

In the Immediate Window, type or paste

CommandBars("Standard").Controls.Add Id:=57

and

CommandBars("Standard").Controls.Add Id:=58

each followed by Return.

Type Opt-F11 to return to XL.

You can now move those buttons like any others in the Customize U/I.