Sequential Numbering for Invoices

Dark...@officeformac.com

Aug 23, 2008, 8:07:26 PM8/23/08
Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I have created an invoice and saved it as a template in Excel 2008. I would like the invoice number to increase by 1 each time I open a new template.

I did see the other reference to a VB macro for this however, Excel 2008 does not support VB so are there any other ways to do this?

I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

Unknown

Sep 9, 2008, 2:54:41 PM9/9/08
For invoice numbering you could insert the date and use the format (example 13:21) every time the document is opened a updated number will appear. Unfortunately the number will not be sequential, but the numbering can be useful.