Forward an HTML mail

Peter

Aug 4, 2006, 9:54:45 AM8/4/06

Hello,

If I receive an HTML mail and I like to forward this mail, the
recipient, will only receive a text mail with the links attached to it,
not in the same way I had received and forwarded the mail.

What settings I have to adjust?

Thanks....

Michel Bintener

Aug 4, 2006, 10:19:06 AM8/4/06
In Entourage v.X, drag the message you would like to forward from the email
list into the attachment section of a new email message. In Entourage 2004,
select the message, then click on Message>Forward as Attachment.

On 04.08.06 15:54, in article
1154699685....@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, "Peter"
<peterst...@gmail.com> wrote:

--