ISA2004 SP2 SP2 problems

John Smith

Feb 3, 2006, 6:33:46 AM2/3/06
After installing ISA2004 SP2 on the W2K3 SP1 ISA 2004 SP1 box have the
following errors on some sites:

1.
a.. Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The HTTP request includes a non-supported
header. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12156)
b.. IP Address:
c.. Date: 2/3/2006 11:17:05 AM
d.. Server:
e.. Source: proxy
"Refresh" resolves the problem and site is shown.

2. Trying to download *.rar file:

a.. Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. Not implemented (-2147467263)
b.. IP Address: 81.169.149.231
c.. Date: 2/3/2006 11:33:14 AM
d.. Server:
e.. Source: web filter
No workaroung found.

access problem@discussions.microsoft.com SP2 access problem

Feb 3, 2006, 12:50:09 PM2/3/06
Dear John Smith,

Me too .......how to fix it - please help

ath...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2006, 8:30:11 AM2/6/06
Got the same error. :( Any suggestions?

Brama

Feb 6, 2006, 11:58:14 AM2/6/06
Il 6 Feb 2006 05:30:11 -0800, ath...@gmail.com ha scritto:

>>> After installing ISA2004 SP2 on the W2K3 SP1 ISA 2004 SP1 box have the
>>> following errors on some sites:
>>>

>>> 1.
>>> a.. Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The HTTP request includes a non-supported
>>> header. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12156)
>>> b.. IP Address:
>>> c.. Date: 2/3/2006 11:17:05 AM
>>> d.. Server:
>>> e.. Source: proxy
>>> "Refresh" resolves the problem and site is shown.
>> Dear John Smith,
>>
>> Me too .......how to fix it - please help
>>
>> "John Smith" wrote:
>>
> Got the same error. :( Any suggestions?
>
> SP2 access problem wrote:

Similar problem.
As soon as I upgraded to ISA 2004 SP2, I am no more able to access the web
interface of emule.

This is the error: Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. Not implemented
(-2147467263)
Source: web filter

Any suggestion?

Bye,

Mao

Jim Harrison (MSFT)

Feb 13, 2006, 3:12:11 PM2/13/06
What is the exact URL you tested?

Jim Harrison [ISA SE]
Read the help, books and articles!

amber1

Feb 14, 2006, 6:58:27 AM2/14/06
Yep,

Same problem here, I can access the Icc-Credit.co.uk web site ok but whern I
try to download some of the linked PDF's we get the following code

the error code: 502 proxy error. the HTTP request includes a non-supported
header.Contact your ISA Server Administrator (12156) ip Address 194.24.233.4

Works fine on SP1, and fine without going trhough our proxy server. There
are some other posts on the ISAserver.org web site. I've only found articles
on FTP thus far.

Claud...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2006, 8:47:05 AM2/14/06
Same exact situation here ... trying to get this:
http://www.leaseplan.it/dw_file.php?idfile=16

I removed SP2 (ugly job guys !) and went back to SP1, now it's OK.

Ciao, Claudio

Scott

Feb 14, 2006, 1:05:30 PM2/14/06
I get the same error, but I am having trouble finding a fix for the issue.
Has anyone found a soultion for this yet?

Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The HTTP request includes a non-supported
header. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12156)

Brama

Feb 15, 2006, 6:25:55 AM2/15/06
Il 14 Feb 2006 05:47:05 -0800, Claud...@gmail.com ha scritto:

The URL indicated give to me same error!

Rupnik@discussions.microsoft.com Gasper Rupnik

Feb 16, 2006, 3:25:30 AM2/16/06
Workaround for your second problem:

Try to disablev Compression Filter in ISA 2004 SP2 Add-ins / Web Filters.

It worked 4 me. I was having troubles with OWA and compressed files ( *.ZIP ).

achen

Feb 16, 2006, 11:15:44 AM2/16/06
I am having the same error when accessing www.delta.com, is Microsoft
planning to fix this or to provide a patch?

I just installed SP2 yesterday but I know SP2 was out on Feb 1, it had
been two weeks and it's hard to believe that this has not caught their
atttention.

Oliver

Feb 19, 2006, 5:25:16 AM2/19/06
Same here since SP2:

* Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The HTTP request includes a

non-supported header. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12156)

* IP Address: 66.216.70.167
* Date: 19/02/2006 10:15:26
* Server: *******
* Source: proxy

When trying any download link here:
http://www.trillian.cc/downloads/browse.php?n=10&c=&s=l&x=21&y=8&t=s

Tried diabling Web, Compression and new windows update filters - same. The
download links seem to be PHP...?

Oliver.

CWR

Feb 20, 2006, 7:01:27 PM2/20/06
Same problem here after SP2 trying to go to Delta.com

Any solutions???

thanks.

Stone@discussions.microsoft.com Craig Stone

Feb 22, 2006, 3:58:26 PM2/22/06
I'm having the same problem with www.delta.com Please let us know of a
workaround. Had this problem since I installed sp2.

BillV

Feb 22, 2006, 7:59:27 PM2/22/06
I tried to access http://www.delta.com and get the same error. To make a
work around, I made an exception to the proxy server for *.delta.com and
allowed all my internal hosts to access 207.174.16.50 directly through my
PIX. If you all come up with a work around or a fix, please post it so I can
remove my firewall rule.
--
Bill Vest

SD

Feb 24, 2006, 5:08:52 PM2/24/06
Disable Compression.

amber1

Mar 9, 2006, 11:05:30 AM3/9/06
Does anyone know if Microsoft have resolved the Header issue for.....

* Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The HTTP request includes a
non-supported header. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12156)

I'd rather have a definative fix rather than going back to Sp1.

Any Info would be great Please

Jim Harrison (MSFT)

Mar 15, 2006, 8:54:23 PM3/15/06
Call PSS and ask for the hotfix for KB 915045.
The KB isn't posted yet, but this is the information they need to get you the patch.