Losing History in Back button

1

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
IE 5.0 has been (inconsistently) losing history stored in the back button.
Typically, I'll follow links through a few web sites, but then only be able
to go back once. All the other history disappears.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions?

Sean Boyle

Ingvar Fremdehake

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

1 <1...@1.com> wrote in message news:ECmZ2.10125$tm6....@news.rdc1.sdca.home.com...

Expirienced this problem too, but since I've got to a computer with a larger RAM
I've haven't got that problem more than once or twice.

Best guess is to install more RAM!
Solve the problem by close IE and launch it again. Of course, you can't back from
that, but it will "remember" the previous pages visited that session again!

--
Ingvar Fremdehake© (Sweden)
http://come.to/taxicruiser/

"Ska du börja köra taxi eller leker du bara skattemyndighet?"
~DL is da king~T svarar Tandemcykeln i swnet.diverse 1999-03-30-12:41

"Bilarna visar mera hänsyn om man har stora röda stänk
på underkörningsskydd, och skärmar"
Roland R i swnet.diverse 1999-04-02-10:09