outlook express blank email

DW

Aug 13, 2004, 3:50:37 PM8/13/04
My outlook express downloads all the mail, I can also
send mail, but I cannot view any of the email. The
message comes up. I can view the header but the actual
messages are all blank. Please help.

Michael Santovec

Aug 13, 2004, 8:25:22 PM8/13/04
If you haven't already done it, shutdown and restart Windows. This sometimes fixes the
problem.
- If you still have a problem then try Start, Run and enter:
regsvr32 inetcomm.dll
- If that doesn't help, then see if the fix in this article applies:
OLEXP: Message Appears Blank and Has an ATT000XX.txt or ATT000XX.htm Attachment
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=312351
- If that doesn't help, then in Internet Explorer, select View, Encoding and uncheck
Auto-Select and choose instead "Western European (ISO)". Then try reading your messages.
- If the problem is only with HTML messages, and you have OE6 with SP1, go to Tools,
Options, Read and uncheck Read All Messages in Plain Text. You'll need to switch to
viewing another message and come back for this to take effect.

"DW" <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message