Outlook Express Email Body blank

stran

Apr 11, 2004, 1:17:52 PM4/11/04
I have been running IE 6.0 and Outlook express with all
patches applied on Windows 2000 for some time now and all
of the sudden, all of my email body text has disappeared.
All deleted items, new items, every email that I have is
blank except for the subject and addresses. Any ideas...
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael Santovec

Apr 11, 2004, 2:02:47 PM4/11/04
If you haven't already done it, shutdown and restart Windows. This sometimes fixes the
problem.
- If you still have a problem then try Start, Run and enter:
regsvr32 inetcomm.dll
- If that doesn't help, then see if the fix in this article applies:
OLEXP: Message Appears Blank and Has an ATT000XX.txt or ATT000XX.htm Attachment
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=312351
- If that doesn't help, then in Internet Explorer, select View, Encoding and uncheck
Auto-Select and choose instead "Western European (ISO)". Then try reading your messages.
- If the problem is only with HTML messages, and you have OE6 with SP1, go to Tools,
Options, Read and uncheck Read All Messages in Plain Text.

mac

Apr 11, 2004, 4:31:11 PM4/11/04

"stran" <slt...@lnc.com> wrote in message

Go to: Start>Run>Type in: regsvr32 inetcomm.dll - Hit: Enter.

Kimbo

Apr 11, 2004, 7:38:41 PM4/11/04
Hey - I have been fiddling around with this all day and
now night - the regsvr32 inetcomm.dll worked but I had
to apply it twice.
thanks Kimbo

>.

M.H. Wright

Apr 11, 2004, 11:12:04 PM4/11/04
>.
>I am having the same problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mine comes and goes. I will be able to acess it like
normal then all of a sudden it will not work

Michael Santovec