Cannot add Contact Selector control

chauhm

Dec 6, 2007, 4:33:00 AM12/6/07
Hi all,

I'm using InfoPath 2007 and trying to use contact selector in my form
template. But I can't find the activex control in "Add or Remove Custom
Controls" window. I have already reinstalled Office 2007, the control does
not shown in the list.

I think the activex control is registered already. Because I can find a
"Contact Selecter" COM component in "Choose Toolbox Items" in Visual Studio
2005.

How can I make it available to InfoPath?
Thanks

Andy Bonner

Dec 6, 2007, 1:50:50 PM12/6/07
Have you followed these instructions?

"chauhm" <cha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

chauhm

Dec 6, 2007, 8:42:00 PM12/6/07
Yes, but the Contact Selecter is not listed in the box.

I also tried to re-register the control by the following commands but none
of them work
regsvr32 c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ContactPicker.dll
regsvr32 c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033\ContactPickerIntl.dll

daurientfr?d?rick

Apr 19, 2008, 6:08:00 PM4/19/08
vous devez copier le fichier ContactPickerIntl.dll dans tous les répertoires office12 du server

ex:

c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033\ContactPickerIntl.dll

e:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033\ContactPickerIntl.dll

(copy ContactPickerIntl.dll in all folder where you can find office12\1033)

daurientfr?d?rick