making a mirror image

amy

Aug 18, 2003, 12:57:01 PM8/18/03
hi, i don't know if i am on the right group. i want to
print something out so i can then use iron-on transfer
paper. i cannot figure out how to get a mirror-image
printout. i know how to rotate text but what i want is
a backwards image. i am using microsoft works. thanks,
amy

Very Joyful (Victoria)

Aug 18, 2003, 5:07:07 PM8/18/03
I don't see anyway of doing it in the Works word processor, You might want
to post to a Microsoft Works newsgroup, such as microsoft.public.works.win

"amy" <elove...@aol.com> wrote in message

LucyMucy

Aug 19, 2003, 9:48:55 PM8/19/03
Hi Amy. Look at your printer options... perhaps under paper type? Maybe one
of the types is for iron-on transfers. I have had printer options where one
of them was for mirror printing, just as you can sometimes specify printing
the pages in reverse order, for example.

Best of luck!
Sheila
It was another beautiful day in St. Thomas!
www.paradiseconnections.com

On 08/18/2003 12:57, in article 07cc01c365a9$be8fcf40$a001...@phx.gbl,