Two Cute Westies (and curser test)

Fitzie

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
cute and nice job on the cursor...where's the music to go with the g clefs ?
lol
Fitzie

"Carol Nelson" <crazy...@home.com> wrote in message
These are my parents two Westies. They decided to get Fancy (the older one)
some company. They got Fancy when she was 2 so this was the first time in
ages that they've gone through "puppyhood" It was taken on Easter when the
puppy (Katie) was 3 months. She is now bigger than Fancy and has finally
grown into her ears and tail. LOL.

Carol

E-mail me at:
crazy...@home.com
Visit my homepage at:
http://www.carols-creations.com

SumDo

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
Cute, Carol.
   Nice looking doggies.
--
Steve  aka  SumDo
------------------

Carol Nelson

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
We all thank you Steve!!!!

Kathy O.

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00

oh are they precious or what :))) ohhh I want to snuggle up to them :))) thanks for sharing this with us Carol :)

--
Kathy O.
"Out of everything bad...comes something good"

"Carol Nelson" <crazy...@home.com> wrote in message news:O1fDfKzKAHA.246@cppssbbsa04...

These are my parents two Westies. They decided to get Fancy (the older one) some company. They got Fancy when she was 2 so this was the first time in ages that they've gone through "puppyhood" It was taken on Easter when the puppy (Katie) was 3 months. She is now bigger than Fancy and has finally grown into her ears and tail. LOL.

Carol Nelson

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00

Thanks so much Kathy! How's your sweetie Bambi?

Kathy O.

Carol Nelson

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00

So glad to hear she's hanging in there! I sure would be happy to donate a few pounds if I could!!

Kathy O.

Fitzie

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00

me too....glad to hear she's in no pain, Kathy
Fitzie

Jackie & Robby

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
These Westies are both beautiful, Carol. Thanks for sharing with us. The
mouse trail is working just fine.
Everybody is making mouse trails. Guess I should try some of those tuts
too. ... Jackie R.

Carol Nelson wrote in message ...

These are my parents two Westies. They decided to get Fancy (the older one)
some company. They got Fancy when she was 2 so this was the first time in
ages that they've gone through "puppyhood" It was taken on Easter when the
puppy (Katie) was 3 months. She is now bigger than Fancy and has finally
grown into her ears and tail. LOL.

Carol Nelson

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00

Thanks Jackie. It's not something I'd want to do a lot!!!

Kathy O.

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00

thanks Fitzie :))) you don't know how grateful I am to the man upstairs for letting her stay with me pain free for a little while longer :)))

--

"Fitzie" <BFi...@angelnet.com> wrote in message news:u8S$hy0KAHA.242@cppssbbsa05...

> me too....glad to hear she's in no pain, Kathy
> Fitzie
>

> "Carol Nelson" <crazy...@home.com> wrote in message
> So glad to hear she's hanging in there! I sure would be happy to donate a
> few pounds if I could!!

Kelly

Sep 30, 2000, 8:07:51 PM9/30/00
aww how cute!!!!  Love the mouse tail!