Angel's barn desktop wallpaper

Carol Nelson

Sep 3, 2000, 3:44:44 PM9/3/00
Beautiful Pat!

--
Carol

E-mail me at:
crazy...@home.com
Visit my homepage at:
http://www.carols-creations.com

pat walker

Sep 3, 2000, 4:13:45 PM9/3/00

Thanks, Carol. It' s such a wonderful image to start out with<g>

--

pat walker
I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.

Kelly

Sep 3, 2000, 5:00:23 PM9/3/00
Very pretty Pat! I wonder if old Fitzer is using the one I made for her?? LOL :o)
Kelly

Jackie & Robby

Sep 3, 2000, 5:38:49 PM9/3/00
This is lovely, pat! May I have it for my desktop, please!
... Jackie R.

pat walker wrote in message ...
This is a diminutive view of my desktop, but I have the actual size
avialable if anyone is interested. I have my icons and taskbars on autohide
so that's why my desktop looks so neat<g>