Peek A boo...

Carol Nelson

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Very cute Angel. Thanks for updating my info.

--
Carol

E-mail me at:
crazy...@home.com
Visit my homepage at:
http://www.carols-creations.com

Angel B.

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Thanks Carol. No Problem.

Angel

Kelly

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Very cute Angel!  Have fun at the wedding. And good luck with your lawyer.
Kelly

Maj_Kat

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Cute Angel

--
Love and Light
Major Kathy
"Angel B." <ang...@home.com> wrote in message
This is the -->

<-- Background Scroll Script

Just piddling around here today. Made some more 9 patch blocks for my
niece's quilt. Took a nap. Updated my personal links page and added Carol's
site. Made a new page of Quilting Links from my quilting pages. So...I
think I'll go take another nap! LOL

I am thinking about those of you who are sick or have sick family members.

Going to see my lawyer again tomorrow. Leaving for Arkansas on Friday for
my niece's wedding.

Have a great rest of the day.

--
Angel
Love lights up a rainbow.

Elaine

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Sounds like you deserve another nap! LOL!
I would love to see the quilt when it's finished!
Have a lovely time at the wedding!
Elaine :-)

Raven

Angel B.

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
I was wondering about Kathy myself. I'm sure she's out doing good--taking
care of her family or someone else.

Angel

Angel B.

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Thank you Kat. hugs!

angel

Angel B.

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Thanks Elaine.  You can see some of the work I've been doing lately on my quilt pages (the newest stuff is on pages 3 and 4) on my homepage.

--
Angel
The source of all power is within yourself.

Angel B.

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Thanks Kelly.

Angel

lowflyr

Lana

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
This is just SOOOO CUTE Angel!! Clever ideas and hope you make out ok
tomorrow, you're in my thoughts.. Take care!!
Lana

Elaine

Fitzie

Angel B.

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
Thank you Leslie.

Angel

Angel B.

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
Thanks Lana.

Angel

Kathy O.

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00
this is very lovely and thank you for your prayers Angel :)

--
Kathy O.
"Out of everything bad...comes something good"