Copy a smartlist bulit with SLB

1 view

leaglesh

May 20, 2008, 8:14:08 AM5/20/08
Is there a way to copy a smartlist which was built using smartlist builder?
Thanks
Laura

Tim Foster

May 20, 2008, 11:09:01 AM5/20/08
With SmartList Builder Open and the definition of the SmartList to be
duplicated loaded, click Extras >> Tools >> Duplicate and Type the new ID.

Please remember to rate this post (Thanks)

--
Tim Foster

Bud

May 20, 2008, 11:15:00 AM5/20/08
Is that one of those "undocumented features"? :-)

I've been wanting to do that for a long time....thanks!!!

--
Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager
HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO

leaglesh

May 20, 2008, 3:41:42 PM5/20/08
Thank you, thank you. I once knew that but couldn't find it anywhere in V9!
Laura