fabrikam april 12 2007

Brian Connell

Apr 12, 2007, 4:08:03 AM4/12/07
Happy April 12th, 2007 to all the fabrikam demo people.
--
Brian Connell
Data Resolution

Brenner Klenzman, MVP

Apr 12, 2007, 6:56:03 AM4/12/07
Brian - that is very funny! :-)

Guy Caron GPC Systems, Inc.

Apr 12, 2007, 10:16:01 AM4/12/07
Having met you Brian, that does fit your superb humor, very very funny
Guy

Mark Polino (dynamicaccounting.net)

Apr 12, 2007, 10:57:07 AM4/12/07
Thanks for making me laugh!

Mark (dynamicaccounting.net)

On Apr 12, 6:56 am, Brenner Klenzman, MVP

Maria

Apr 12, 2007, 4:28:01 PM4/12/07
Cute :-)
'Was wondering why the date looked familiar ..
M.

Rockfield

Apr 12, 2007, 5:48:01 PM4/12/07

"Brian Connell" wrote:

That guy Aaron Fitz has been a pretty long serving customer .....

R.

Richard L. Whaley

Apr 12, 2007, 8:14:02 PM4/12/07
Of course, the one day your demo code can be live!

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at
http://www.AccoladePublications.com

Patrick [MSFT]

Apr 12, 2007, 11:08:59 PM4/12/07
Yes funny coincidence, I noticed that today as well. I also noticed by the
way on my newest install of Dynamics 10.0 that the date was April 12, 2017.
It's been bumped up 10 years and to my suprise the demo data also was bumped
up 10 years as well to match.

patrick
developer support

"Brian Connell" <br...@dataresolution.net> wrote in message

Victoria [MVP]

Apr 13, 2007, 9:08:07 AM4/13/07
Patrick,

That must be on the new build. :-) Mine still has 4/12/2007. Lucky you!

What's strange about having 2017 in there is that GP 10 will only be
supported until 2012.....I believe it's 5 years from release.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Patrick [MSFT]" <pr...@online.microsft.com> wrote in message