Suta Format

Brian

Apr 30, 2009, 10:40:53 AM4/30/09
Hello all we are here in wisconsin and there appear to be changes to the
way they accept the format of the file we used to produce. We used to
be able to just send the default file structure that came out of great
plains and send that in. Now that format no longer applies and the table
that hold the data for the SUTA report is a temp table. I was wondering
if anyone knows the tables I need in order for me to generate the file
myself. Or maybe even and easier way around this issue. This quarter I
told them just to take the printed report and enter it into excel with
the proper format. For next quarter I would like something more
automated. This is under Reports > Payroll > Period End > Suta Summary. TIA

Charles Allen

May 1, 2009, 12:30:01 AM5/1/09
The "easiest" solution may be to purchase Greenshades or another product that
has the SUTA filing capabilities. Alternatively, if you have the format you
need to use, a custom report is probably the best bet.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

Brian

May 1, 2009, 8:22:02 AM5/1/09
I need the location of the data we do not use the report for anything
other than to stick it in a folder because we handle it electronically.

Charles Allen

May 1, 2009, 9:50:04 AM5/1/09
The payroll transactions data are in UPR30100 and UPR30300.
--
Charles Allen, MVP