3rd party product for reconciling checks

BK

Feb 17, 2009, 9:28:21 AM2/17/09

We are on GP 10 and I have a question. We just began receiving our cleared
checks from Chase bank in a file and I was wondering is there any way we can
automatically import into GP directly to clear all the checks in this file.

Is there a 3rd party product involved? Any input would be greatly
appreciated. We have about 4,000 employees so this is a tiresome task for
someone to do .

THanks
Barb

Mariano Gomez

Feb 17, 2009, 10:09:08 AM2/17/09
BK,

You can always look into Microsoft Dynamics GP's Electronic Reconcile, a
part of the Electronic Banking suite. There are a few third parties out there:

- Advanced Bank Reconciliation from Nolan Computers at
http://www.nolancomputers.com/dynamics/abr.aspx

- Account Reconciler from Encore Business Solutions at
http://www.encorebusiness.com/Products/Encore-Products-for-Microsoft/Bank-Reconcilliation.aspx

Best regards,
--
MG.-