Crystal XI on Windows Server 2008

childofthe1980s

Jan 8, 2010, 12:50:02 PM1/8/10
Hello:

I installed Crystal XI on a Windows Server 2008 machine. When I try to
launch it, I get the message saying "Crystal Reports has stopped working".

Any ideas on how to fix?

I tried repairing, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling.

childofthe1980s

childofthe1980s

Jan 8, 2010, 1:23:02 PM1/8/10
Nevermind....I figured this out, too. You have to go to the System
properties applet in Control Panel, click on the Data Execution Prevention
tab, and turn off Data Execution Prevention for Crystal Reports.

msc...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2014, 7:05:53 AM7/15/14
Adding steps to your post which has helped me.

Computer > right click properties > Advanced system settings > Performance (settings) > Data Execution Prevention tab.

Select first radio button -- Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only

Click apply ,ok .Restart your machine