Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Expression web keeps installing itself in outlook

Visto 6 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Dibble

no leída,
31 jul 2006, 20:54:5231/7/06

Everytime I open Outlook 2003 and start recieving mail expression pops up and
decideds to install itself, then if I let it complete it asks for a restart to complete, I have
done this many times and it continues to install and configure itself everytime I open
Outlook and start downloading messages

Has anyone else ran into this problem

Annie

no leída,
31 jul 2006, 21:26:0431/7/06
I meant to add, just click cancel when you get that dialog box.

--
Annie
a-annief(at)studioe3(dot)com

"Dibble" <Dib...@home.com> wrote in message

Annie

no leída,
31 jul 2006, 21:25:3431/7/06
Yes, I do. I understand this is a known issue that will be fixed with the
next release. Annoying, though, isn't it? :-)

--
Annie
a-annief(at)studioe3(dot)com
rights.