Organizational Forms Library permissions

Bob

Aug 21, 2003, 10:34:14 AM8/21/03
I had created some custom Outlook forms back in Ex5.5
days... We're on Exchange 2000 Enterprise SP3 now.

These forms need to be updated. When I try to publish
them to the Organizational Forms Library, I get an error
that says:

"Unable to successfully publish the form due to a MAPI
error. You do not have sufficient permissions to perform
this operation on this object. See the folder contact or
your system administrator."

Well, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-
us;241707 says to grant the user all folder rights as well
as message rights. As far as I can tell, I've done that
to the best of my ability.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bob

Mike Woolley (MSFT)

Aug 21, 2003, 3:14:38 PM8/21/03
Hi Bob,

What permissions are reflected if you look at the org forms folder in
System Manager?

originated.

Bob

Sep 2, 2003, 12:08:46 PM9/2/03
Hi Mike,

The container for the custon forms shows the following:

For "Client Permissions", I am designated as "Owner".
For "Administrative Rights", the groups Domain Servers,
Exchange Services, etc. (of which I am a member of each),
have all rights checked to "Allow".

Thanks,
Bob

>.

Mike Woolley (MSFT)

Sep 2, 2003, 4:42:40 PM9/2/03
Try setting Default: Editor on client perms to test and see what we get -
--------------------

Bobby Irvin

Sep 3, 2003, 1:20:03 PM9/3/03
No difference.

Mike Woolley (MSFT)

Sep 3, 2003, 1:52:01 PM9/3/03
Hm ok. The permissions should be ok on the library itself then, i would try
clearing out the forms cache on the client side per this link:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q195/7/54.asp

--------------------
>From: Bobby Irvin <b...@bgark.com>
>Subject: Re: Organizational Forms Library permissions
>Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 12:20:03 -0500

Bobby Irvin

Sep 3, 2003, 3:38:53 PM9/3/03
That didn't work, either. I don't know what to do.

Thanks,
Bob

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 17:52:01 GMT, mwo...@online.microsoft.com (Mike

Mike Woolley (MSFT)

Sep 4, 2003, 12:46:14 PM9/4/03
Instead of publishing, try copying the forms using the directions in this
link:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q239/7/60.asp

Also, what about clicking Tools.Forms Administrator and removing, then
recreating a new org forms library?

>From: Bobby Irvin <b...@bgark.com>
>Subject: Re: Organizational Forms Library permissions

>Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 14:38:53 -0500