RE: Exchange 2003 OWA Attachment Blocking

Scott Anderson

Sep 2, 2004, 10:25:04 PM9/2/04
Figured it out. Have seen a lot of people with the same issue.

To fix:
Go to Exchange System Manager and select Global Settings->Internet Message
Formats->Properties->General->MIME Content Types

Add the following entry:
Type: application/pdf
Associated Extension: pdf

Replicate AD (if applicable) and wait up to 4 hours (depending on
environment, could take effect in minutes). The MIME translation fixes the
pdf download.