Out Of Office replies to the Internet

1 view

Craig Mann

Nov 1, 2005, 4:28:39 AM11/1/05
Hi

Need a little help here ... how do I configure Exchange Server 2003 to allow
Out Of Office replies to be sent to the internet?

Much appreciated.

Thanks
Craig

Ben Hoffman

Nov 1, 2005, 4:41:47 AM11/1/05
Hi Craig,

In Exchange System Manager go to Global Settings | Internet Message Formats
| Right click properties on Default *, in the advanced tab check "Allow out
of office responses"

Do realize the privacy/spam issues associated with enabling this setting?

Regards
--
Ben Hoffman
MCP (Win2003 Server, Exchange 2003 Admin & Design)

"Craig Mann" <crai...@ardentia.co.uk> wrote in message

Bala

Nov 1, 2005, 11:46:01 AM11/1/05
Hi Ben,

I also have similar issue but in my case we have migrated our exchange
server from 5.5. to 2003. I have also enabled these options for sending msg
out to internet but still failing.
I read a article mentioning that if the users had old rules before migration
then it wont work so we need to remove all the rules and recreate.

Is this true then how do I remove rules for all the users ? is there any
steps or procedures documented my microsoft.

Plz help me to resolve this issue.

TNX

Bala