No free/busy information in Outlook 2007

瀏覽次數:691 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Hugo

未讀,
2008年11月4日 下午6:43:012008/11/4
收件者:
Hello,

I have a coexistence between exchange server 2003 and exchange server
2007, but in oulook clients I can't see the Scheaduling Assistant, the error
message that I get is no free busy information could be retrieved.

When exchange server 2007 installation was follow, I replicated the Public
Folders. Actually after that, I can not see the folder SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY.
So how can I republish it?

By the way, just on OWA 2007 I can see the Scheduling Assistant without
failures.

Hoping your help.

Thanks,

moshe...@gmail.com

未讀,
2008年11月12日 清晨5:30:142008/11/12
收件者:

This is a known "feature" by Outlook 2007 clients.
To make a long story short, you can re-enable it via modifying the
following registry tweak:
under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Options
\Calendar
add a the dword "UseLegacyFB" with the value 1

Andy David {MVP}

未讀,
2008年11月12日 上午9:30:532008/11/12
收件者:

Better to figure out why the availability service cant retrieve
Free/busy from the 2003 server. I'm betting there are errors in the
client access server event logs.

0 則新訊息