Error Event 2601, 2604, 2501 in the Event Viewer

Jimmy Singal

Jan 19, 2008, 5:59:36 AM1/19/08
Hi All,

After migrating from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 for several weeks
everything seems fine.
Until we restarted the server and these Event appears in the Event Viewer:

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: MSExchange ADAccess
Event Category: General
Event ID: 2601
Date: 1/19/2008
Time: 6:49:25 PM
User: N/A
Computer: ASEFEXC
Process MSEXCHANGEADTOPOLOGY (PID=1028). When initializing a remote
procedure call (RPC) to the Microsoft Exchange Active Directory Topology
service, Exchange could not retrieve the SID for account
<WKGUID=DC1301662F547445B9C490A52961F8FC,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,...> - Error code=8007077f.
The Microsoft Exchange Active Directory Topology service will continue
starting with limited permissions.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchange ADAccess
Event Category: General
Event ID: 2604
Date: 1/19/2008
Time: 6:49:25 PM
User: N/A
Computer: ASEFEXC
Process MSEXCHANGEADTOPOLOGY (PID=1028). When updating security for a remote
procedure call (RPC) access for the Exchange Active Directory Topology
service, Exchange could not retrieve the security descriptor for Exchange
server object ASEFEXC - Error code=8007077f.
The Exchange Active Directory Topology service will continue with limited
permissions.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchange ADAccess
Event Category: General
Event ID: 2501
Date: 1/19/2008
Time: 6:49:25 PM
User: N/A
Computer: ASEFEXC
Process MSEXCHANGEADTOPOLOGY (PID=1028). The site monitor API was unable to
verify the site name for this Exchange computer - Call=DsctxGetContext Error
code=8007077f. Make sure that Exchange server is correctly registered on the
DNS server.

We have tried everything to fix this problem but still cannot resolve.

Please help.

Kind Regards,

Jimmy

Jimmy Singal

Jan 19, 2008, 6:04:22 AM1/19/08
Another thing about this error.
After reboot the Exchange Server takes very long time to able to login and
most of the Exchange services fail to start.
We notice netlogon service also fail to start.

Hopefully someone from Microsoft can answer and give us solution.

"Jimmy Singal" <jimmy....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Andy David {MVP}

Jan 19, 2008, 8:30:18 AM1/19/08
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:04:22 +0800, "Jimmy Singal"
<jimmy....@gmail.com> wrote:

>Another thing about this error.
>After reboot the Exchange Server takes very long time to able to login and
>most of the Exchange services fail to start.
>We notice netlogon service also fail to start.
>
>Hopefully someone from Microsoft can answer and give us solution.

Is the server still part of the AD domain? ( Crazy idea yes)
In a OU that block permissions?
Firewall enabled?
Network issues?

Jimmy Singal

Jan 19, 2008, 9:23:45 AM1/19/08
Hi David thanks for your reply.

- Yes the Exchange server is a member server of AD Domain.
- How to check if the OU block the permission?
- Firewall not enabled (both Domain Controller server and Exchange server)
- We can ping the server and the server can ping to the DC.

"Andy David {MVP}" <ada...@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in message

Andy David {MVP}

Jan 19, 2008, 9:34:19 AM1/19/08
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:23:45 +0800, "Jimmy Singal"
<jimmy....@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi David thanks for your reply.
>
>- Yes the Exchange server is a member server of AD Domain.
>- How to check if the OU block the permission?

Run ExBpa against the servers...
Do both a health and permissions check.

Jimmy Singal

Jan 19, 2008, 6:03:12 PM1/19/08
Nothing much in the permission check.

By the way on the health check:
Exchange Store does not start.
The 'Services' string type value located in
'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Exchange\Setup\Services' registry key
is missing or inaccessible. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service
will not start. As a result, all services that depend on this service will
not be able to start. Please visit http://support.microsoft.com/kb/285116
for more information.

But when I check the registry key, the permission for SYSTEM account is
there and it's full permission.

"Andy David {MVP}" <ada...@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in message

alstar

Jan 20, 2008, 11:30:00 PM1/20/08
Can you gimme the exact error event Id's when u try and start the IS on the
server ?

Jimmy Singal

Jan 21, 2008, 5:20:10 AM1/21/08
Dear alstar,

IS = Information Store?
I try to restart the service and I got 2 errors and 2 warnings:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchange System Attendant Mailbox
Event Category: General
Event ID: 4001
Date: 1/21/2008
Time: 6:18:40 PM

User: N/A
Computer: ASEFEXC

A transient failure has occurred. The problem may resolve itself in awhile.
The service will retry in 56 seconds. Diagnostic information:

Cannot open mailbox /o=First Organization/ou=Exchange Administrative Group
(FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=ASEFEXC/cn=Microsoft System
Attendant.
Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.ConnectionFailedTransientException: Cannot
open mailbox /o=First Organization/ou=Exchange Administrative Group
(FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=ASEFEXC/cn=Microsoft System
Attendant. ---> Microsoft.Mapi.MapiExceptionNetworkError:
MapiExceptionNetworkError: Unable to make connection to the server.
(hr=0x80040115, ec=-2147221227)
Diagnostic context:
Lid: 10648 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: Generating component: 2
Lid: 14744 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: Status: 1753
Lid: 9624 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: Detection location: 501
Lid: 13720 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: Flags: 0
Lid: 11672 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: NumberOfParameters: 4
Lid: 8856 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: prm[0]: Unicode string:
ncacn_ip_tcp
Lid: 8856 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: prm[1]: Unicode string:
asefexc.asef.local
Lid: 12952 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: prm[2]: Long
val: -1527653632
Lid: 15000 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: prm[3]: Pointer val:
0x00000000043248A0
Lid: 19778
Lid: 27970 StoreEc: 0x80040115
Lid: 17730
Lid: 25922 StoreEc: 0x80040115
at Microsoft.Mapi.MapiExceptionHelper.ThrowIfError(String message, Int32
hresult, Int32 ec, DiagnosticContext diagCtx)
at Microsoft.Mapi.ExRpcConnection.Create(ConnectionCache connectionCache,
ExRpcConnectionCreateFlag createFlags, ConnectFlag connectFlags, String
serverDn, String userDn, String user, String domain, String password, String
httpProxyServerName, Int32 ulConMod, Int32 lcidString, Int32 lcidSort, Int32
cpid, Int32 cReconnectIntervalInMins, Int32 cbRpcBufferSize, Int32
cbAuxBufferSize)
at Microsoft.Mapi.ConnectionCache.OpenMapiStore(String mailboxDn, Guid
mailboxGuid, Guid mdbGuid, ClientIdentityInfo clientIdentity, String
userDnAs, OpenStoreFlag openStoreFlags, CultureInfo cultureInfo, String
applicationId)
at Microsoft.Mapi.ConnectionCache.OpenMailbox(String mailboxDn, Guid
mailboxGuid, Guid mdbGuid, WindowsIdentity windowsIdentityAs, String
userDnAs, OpenStoreFlag openStoreFlags, CultureInfo cultureInfo, String
applicationId)
at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.ConnectionCachePool.OpenMailbox(String
serverDn, String userDn, String mailboxDn, Guid mailboxGuid, Guid mdbGuid,
Object identity, ConnectFlag connectFlag, OpenStoreFlag openStoreFlag,
CultureInfo cultureInfo, String clientInfoString, Boolean secondTry)
at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.ConnectionCachePool.OpenMailbox(String
serverDn, String userDn, String mailboxDn, Guid mailboxGuid, Guid mdbGuid,
Object identity, ConnectFlag connectFlag, OpenStoreFlag openStoreFlag,
CultureInfo cultureInfo, String clientInfoString, Boolean secondTry)
at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.ConnectionCachePool.OpenMailbox(String
serverDn, String userDn, String mailboxDn, Guid mailboxGuid, Guid mdbGuid,
Object identity, ConnectFlag connectFlag, OpenStoreFlag openStoreFlag,
CultureInfo cultureInfo, String clientInfoString, Boolean secondTry)
at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.ConnectionCachePool.OpenMailbox(String
serverDn, String userDn, String mailboxDn, Guid mailboxGuid, Guid mdbGuid,
Object identity, ConnectFlag connectFlag, OpenStoreFlag openStoreFlag,
CultureInfo cultureInfo, String clientInfoString)
at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.MailboxSession.Initialize(LogonType
logonType, ExchangePrincipal owner, DelegateLogonUser delegateUser, Object
identity, OpenMailboxSessionFlags flags)
at
Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.MailboxSession.CreateMailboxSession(LogonType
logonType, ExchangePrincipal owner, DelegateLogonUser delegateUser, Object
identity, OpenMailboxSessionFlags flags, CultureInfo cultureInfo, String
clientInfoString)
at
Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.MailboxSession.OpenAsAdmin(ExchangePrincipal
mailboxOwner, CultureInfo cultureInfo, String clientInfoString, Boolean
useLocalRpc, Boolean ignoreHomeMdb)
at
Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.MailboxSession.OpenAsAdmin(ExchangePrincipal
mailboxOwner, CultureInfo cultureInfo, String clientInfoString)
at
Microsoft.Exchange.Servicelets.SystemAttendantMailbox.Servicelet.Work()

Event Type: Error
Event Source: EXOLEDB
Event Category: General
Event ID: 111
Date: 1/21/2008
Time: 6:18:46 PM

User: N/A
Computer: ASEFEXC

Microsoft Exchange OLEDB was unable to do Schema propagation on MDB startup
HRESULT = 0x80040e19.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: MSExchange Search Indexer
Event Category: General
Event ID: 107
Date: 1/21/2008
Time: 6:18:38 PM

User: N/A
Computer: ASEFEXC

Exchange Search Indexer has temporarily disabled indexing of the Mailbox
Database First Storage Group\Mailbox Database (GUID =
48bca21e-dce3-4275-907a-116102924ef3) due to an error
(Microsoft.Mapi.MapiExceptionNetworkError: MapiExceptionNetworkError: Unable
to make admin interface connection to server. (hr=0x80040115,
ec=-2147221227)
Diagnostic context:
Lid: 10648 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: Generating component: 2
Lid: 14744 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: Status: 1753
Lid: 9624 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: Detection location: 501
Lid: 13720 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: Flags: 0
Lid: 11672 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: NumberOfParameters: 4
Lid: 8856 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: prm[0]: Unicode string:
ncacn_ip_tcp
Lid: 8856 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: prm[1]: Unicode string:
ASEFEXC
Lid: 12952 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: prm[2]: Long
val: -1988875570
Lid: 15000 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: prm[3]: Pointer val:
0x000000000019C410
Lid: 24060 StoreEc: 0x80040115
Lid: 23746
Lid: 31938 StoreEc: 0x80040115
Lid: 19650
Lid: 27842 StoreEc: 0x80040115
Lid: 20866
Lid: 29058 StoreEc: 0x80040115
at Microsoft.Mapi.MapiExceptionHelper.ThrowIfError(String message, Int32
hresult, Int32 ec, DiagnosticContext diagCtx)
at Microsoft.Mapi.ExRpcAdmin.Create(String server, String user, String
domain, String password)
at
Microsoft.Exchange.Search.NotificationWatcher.NotificationWatcherThread()).

Date: 1/21/2008
Time: 6:18:37 PM

User: N/A
Computer: ASEFEXC

Exchange Search Indexer has temporarily disabled indexing of the Mailbox
Database First Storage Group\Directors Mailbox Database (GUID =
cf3efb27-53f5-4ae3-8c07-7f2568e02cbf) due to an error
(Microsoft.Mapi.MapiExceptionNetworkError: MapiExceptionNetworkError: Unable
to read events. (hr=0x80040115, ec=-2147221227)
Diagnostic context:
Lid: 12696 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: Generation Time:
2008-01-21 10:18:37:322
Lid: 10648 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: Generating component: 2
Lid: 14744 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: Status: 1753
Lid: 9624 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: Detection location: 501
Lid: 13720 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: Flags: 0
Lid: 11672 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: NumberOfParameters: 4
Lid: 8856 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: prm[0]: Unicode string:
ncacn_ip_tcp
Lid: 8856 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: prm[1]: Unicode string:
ASEFEXC
Lid: 12952 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: prm[2]: Long
val: -636453887
Lid: 15000 dwParam: 0x6D9 Msg: EEInfo: prm[3]: Pointer val:
0x000000000019C410
Lid: 55369
Lid: 28777 StoreEc: 0x80040115
Lid: 20098
Lid: 20585 StoreEc: 0x80040115
at Microsoft.Mapi.MapiExceptionHelper.ThrowIfError(String message, Int32
hresult, Object objLastErrorInfo)
at Microsoft.Mapi.MapiEventManager.ReadEvents(Int64 startCounter, Int32
eventCountWanted, Int32 eventCountToCheck, Restriction filter,
ReadEventsFlags flags, Int64& endCounter)
at Microsoft.Mapi.MapiEventManager.ReadEvents(Int64 startCounter, Int32
eventCountWanted)
at
Microsoft.Exchange.Search.RetriableOperations.ReadEvents(ThreadLocalCrawlData
unused1, Guid unused2, MapiEventManager eventManager, Int64 watermark, Int32
eventCount)
at
Microsoft.Exchange.Search.RetriableOperations.DoRetriableMapiOperation[SourceType,ReturnType,Parameter1Type,Parameter2Type](ThreadLocalCrawlData
crawlData, Guid mailboxGuid, SourceType source, Parameter1Type parameter1,
Parameter2Type parameter2, MapiOperationDelegate`4 operationDelegate)
at Microsoft.Exchange.Search.NotificationWatcher.GetMapiEvents(Int32
maxEvents, NotificationQueue notificationQueue)
at
Microsoft.Exchange.Search.NotificationWatcher.NotificationWatcherThread()).

Hope you can help us.

"alstar" <als...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

alstar

Jan 21, 2008, 6:23:03 AM1/21/08
Do u guys have exchange installed on DC/GC???
How many dc/gc's do u guys have by the way??

Jimmy Singal

Jan 21, 2008, 8:28:14 PM1/21/08
Hi alstar,

No the Exchange 2007 is running on its own server.
We have 2 DC and they also GC.

Thanks

"alstar" <als...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Jonny Wilkinson

Jan 22, 2008, 3:16:40 AM1/22/08
Hi Jimmy
I too am getting the same problem as you.
If you find a solution, please let me know
Thanks
Jonny

Jimmy Singal

Jan 22, 2008, 4:31:02 AM1/22/08
Ok Johny. Noted that.

Just wanted to clarify few things:

Do you have Symantec Endpoint installed on the DC or Exchange server?
Is the firewall turned off?
Have you applied Exchange 2007 SP1?

Kind Regards,

Jimmy

"Jonny Wilkinson" <jo...@nospam.jonnywilk.co.uk> wrote in message

Jonny Wilkinson

Jan 22, 2008, 9:13:30 AM1/22/08
No I don't have Symantec installed on any of the servers.
The firewall is turned off
And yes service pack 1 is installed.

I think this problem occurred when i took the exchange 2003 out of the
domain. All of the dcdiag/dnsdiags tests pass ok and there's nothing in
the best practice analyser.

Hopefully someone will find an answer for this? Anyone from Microsoft have
any ideas?
Cheers

"Jimmy Singal" <jimmy....@asef.org> wrote in message

Alstar

Jan 23, 2008, 1:32:00 AM1/23/08
STEPS to narrow the problem:
=======================

1. Check if the "Exchange Servers" group has all the Exchange 2007 servers
listed.
It also needs to be there in the "Exchange Install Servers" group.

2. Run the policytest.exe utility. This utility is located in the
\i386\Server\Setup\ServerRoles\Common folder on the Microsoft Exchange
Server CD.
The policytest.exe utility produces a list of domain controllers and reports
the
presence or absence of the required privilege on these domain controllers.

If policytest.exe reports that the required privileges are found on all
domain
controllers, review the System log on the domain controller to try to
determine the
root cause of this problem.

If the policytest.exe indicates that the required privileges are not
present, do
the following:

A. Open the Default Domain Controllers Security Settings snap-in on the
domain
controller specified in the event description.
B. In the console tree, under Security Settings, expand Local Policies, and
then
click User Rights Assignments.
C. In the results pane, double-click Manage auditing and security log.
Verify that
both the Exchange Servers group is listed.
D. Make sure that the group permissions are inherited by the Microsoft
Exchange
computer account.

Lemme know what u find..

Alstar

Jan 23, 2008, 1:38:01 AM1/23/08
Check the Binding order on the Exchange serer and see if the enabled NIC is
on top.

Jonny Wilkinson

Jan 24, 2008, 4:41:00 AM1/24/08
Hi Alstar, thanks for replying to my message.

1) When you say on point 1, Check if the "Exchange Servers" group has all
the Exchange 2007 servers listed. I'm not sure what you mean here. We only
have one 2007 server and when the management console is opened it shows our
server. Is this what you mean?

2) I have run this and it doesn't report any errors

3) I changed the binding order in the TCP settings as per your last post.

Any other ideas?

Many thanks

Alstar

Jan 24, 2008, 4:48:01 AM1/24/08
What i meant was that in Active Directory there is a group called "Exchange
Servers"
See if ur E2k7 server is listed as a member in that and also check the
Exchange Install Servers group in AD too....

Jonny Wilkinson

Jan 24, 2008, 5:32:40 AM1/24/08
Hi Alstar

Yes our E2K7 Server is a member of the Exchange Servers group.
I can't find a group called "Exchange Install Servers" though.

Thanks

"Alstar" <Als...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Alstar

Jan 24, 2008, 5:43:00 AM1/24/08
Search for "Exchange install domain servers"

Alstar

Jan 24, 2008, 5:48:01 AM1/24/08
Tell me what "Exchange" services u have a problem starting??

Jimmy Singal

Jan 24, 2008, 9:11:17 PM1/24/08
Hello,

We managed to get rid the errors.

We change the Log On As to Administrator user on this service "Microsoft
Exchange Active Directory Topology Service". So instead of using the Local
System account we use the Administrator (Domain Admin) account.

But still when we reboot the server, the server just hung. until we manually
start the netlogon + exchange services.

"Alstar" <Als...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Jonny Wilkinson

Jan 25, 2008, 3:34:50 AM1/25/08
Hi Jimmy
I was thinking of doing this too.
With regards to the netlogon problem i read somewhere you can change the
service dependancies so that netlogon starts before the exchange services
start.
I think it involved changing something in the registry but can't remember
where i saw it.
Thanks
Jonny

"Jimmy Singal" <jimmy....@asef.org> wrote in message

Briscoe@discussions.microsoft.com Allen Briscoe

Jan 28, 2008, 10:57:01 AM1/28/08

"Jonny Wilkinson" wrote:

> I am also running Exchange 2007 with 4 servers running in 2 sites. I only have one server which fails to start the netlogon on server reboot. I have the exact same Symptoms you guys are experiencing.

Allen Briscoe

Jan 28, 2008, 11:10:01 AM1/28/08

Allen Briscoe

Jan 28, 2008, 11:13:04 AM1/28/08
I have 4 Exchange 2007 servers in 2 sites. I have one server experiencing the
exact same Events, and failures to start Information Store and netlogon
service. I have verified the permissions on the Exchange server accounts and
have verified and performed all the items you have listed in this post. Has
anyone contaqcted Microsoft on this issue, as it seems to be more than just
an isolated case.

Jimmy Singal

Apr 10, 2008, 9:55:12 PM4/10/08
rongl...@yahoo.com sent me this:

Make sure you have KB948496 applied. This usually cures the issue.
The Post-SP1 rollup implements some network scaleability features that cause
some really strange connectivity errors, not just the Events 2601, 2604,
2501. KB948496 disables the chimney and a few other things in the
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\TCPIP\Parameters
key (RSS & TCPA).
Try it - Mikey likes it!!! :-)

I havent tried this solution.

"Jonny Wilkinson" <jo...@nospam.jonnywilk.co.uk> wrote in message

v2beta

May 16, 2008, 5:32:08 AM5/16/08

Anybody go the solution of the issue.

I am facing the same problem & the observations are:

Check and make sure that Exchange is correctly registered DNS Server.

Ok, DCdiag is clean

Make sure that AD Sites/Subnet configuration is correct.

A super net is created and is assigned to Exchange site. Exchange server IP address falls under this super net.

Exchange Computer account is placed in default OU (Computers) or has been moved to some other OU? If yes, is there any GPO object applied on that OU?

Exchange server moved to some other OU with a GPO applied to it.

Network Adapter check – Is teaming enabled? Are there multiple gateways defined?

Teaming is not enabled. However, gateways are defined on both NICs, but are same. NLB Configured

Check if the "Exchange Servers" & "Exchange Install Servers" group has all the Exchange 2007 servers listed.
Exchange Install server group doesn’t have Exchange server listed.

Check Default Domain Controllers Security Settings to make sure that Exchange Servers group has managed auditing and security logs permissions and also check that these permissions are inherited by Exchange server computer account.

Exchange servers group is listed, how to check inhertiance - DCACLS & Sesecurity rights?

Check the Binding order on the Exchange server and see if the enabled NIC is on top.
OK
Patch mentioned in KB 948496 has been applied to the Exchange Server.
OK
Run DCDiag to check domain controller health
OK

Based on the above observation, any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
V2-Beta

jagan

Jul 5, 2008, 7:43:01 AM7/5/08
Does any one got the solution?

I am seeing these errors only when I restart the servers. Otherwise no
errors. Everything working fine?

but want to know why these errors?

..

Regards
Jagan

Tushar Shah

Jul 6, 2008, 9:03:05 AM7/6/08

How about contacting Microsoft PSS Team and have them give a
resolution to you ASAP. ? Has any one thought of this ? I do not mean
to be a bit rude here, however if all the above steps have been
carried out perfectly, i think there seems to be something which we
are unable to think of / some setting which we are not aware which has
been changed.

Milind Naphade

Jul 7, 2008, 12:43:27 PM7/7/08
Can you paste the event logs in here please? Rename the server names and
other internal information. This issue seems to be real interesting.
I would certainly like to give it a fight.

jagan

Jul 9, 2008, 7:53:06 AM7/9/08
Dear Milind,

Thanks for reply... here are the logs...

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeTransportLogSearch
Event Category: General
Event ID: 7005
Date: 7/5/2008
Time: 3:29:51 PM
User: N/A
Computer: RCB-EXCNODE02
Microsoft Exchange couldn't read the configuration from the Active Directory
directory service because of error: Failed to load config due to exception:
Microsoft.Exchange.Common.ExClusTransientException: The Windows Cluster
service encountered an error during function OpenCluster:. --->
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: There are no more endpoints available
from the endpoint mapper

at Microsoft.Exchange.Common.ExCluster.GetActiveCmsOnNode(String nodeName)
at
Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Directory.NativeHelpers.GetLocalComputerFqdn(Boolean
throwOnException)
at
Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Directory.SystemConfiguration.ADSystemConfigurationSession.FindLocalServer()
at
Microsoft.Exchange.Transport.LocalServerConfiguration.<>c__DisplayClass2.<TryLoadLocalServer>b__0()
at
Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Directory.ADNotificationAdapter.RunADOperation(ADOperation adOperation, Int32 retryCount)
at
Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Directory.ADNotificationAdapter.TryRunADOperation(ADOperation adOperation, Int32 retryCount).

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeServiceHost
Event Category: General
Event ID: 2011
Date: 7/5/2008
Time: 3:31:07 PM
User: N/A
Computer: RCB-EXCNODE02
An unexpected failure has occurred. No modules were loaded and the service
will perform no work. Diagnostic information: