OWA Options Error

David Frasca

Nov 27, 2007, 3:18:07 PM11/27/07
One of my users gets this error every time she clicks the options button in
OWA on Exchange 2007. No other users are experiencing this issue and it
happens to her on all computers. I suspect something she changed in OWA is
causing this, but I have no idea what. I performed an iisreset on the
exchange server and it didn't help. I also tried removing her OWA access
and reenabling it. Has anyone seen this? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,

Dave

Outlook Web Access has encountered a Web browsing error.
The entire error report is listed below: Show Report Hide Report
Copy error details to clipboardClient Information
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET
CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506)

Exception Details
Date: Tue Nov 27 15:12:21 EST 2007
Message: 'body' is null or not an object
Line: 8

Call Stack
initSgCtrl()
onWL()
tryWLd()
window.onload()

Dump Event
Type: error
Error Character: 139
Error Code: 0

David Frasca

Nov 27, 2007, 4:25:33 PM11/27/07
I got it working. She must have pasted some HTML into the signature field
and it was breaking the code of the page. I used a firefox browser to log
in and change the signature. Thank god it didn't throw the error too. Is
there any way to reset a users OWA configuration?

"David Frasca" <da...@david.com> wrote in message