Can't copy cells in Excel 2007???

M O J O

Jan 31, 2008, 3:44:02 AM1/31/08

My machines with Excel 2007 (danish version) can't copy cells.

Each time we press control+c (z, x or v) Excel asks to delete cells
instead of copying and pasting.

Any idea?

Word 2007 copy paste shortcuts works fine.

Thanks!

M O J O

Jim Rech

Jan 31, 2008, 8:24:19 AM1/31/08
It would be interesting to know whether this happens when you start in 'safe
mode'. In safe mode no workbooks or add-ins are loaded when Excel starts.

From Start->Run enter "Excel.exe /s" (no quotes, there is a space before the
slash).

--
Jim
"M O J O" <mo...@nospam.nospam> wrote in message

Ron de Bruin

Jan 31, 2008, 10:51:49 AM1/31/08
Hi Jim

>From Start->Run enter "Excel.exe /s" (no quotes, there is a space before the
>slash).

Or hold the Ctrl key when you open Excel and say Yes in the dialog that popup

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Jim Rech

Feb 1, 2008, 8:43:38 AM2/1/08
Keep reminding me, Ron. Eventually I'll remember that one.

--
Jim
"Ron de Bruin" <ronde...@kabelfoon.nl> wrote in message

Ron de Bruin