Re: Excel 2003 - Multipage problem

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tom Ogilvy

未读,
2004年5月18日 20:25:112004/5/18
收件人
Sounds like you are having a redraw/repaint problem. You might need to add
the repaint command after you change the tab.

--
Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"ekwong >" <<ekwong...@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hello everyone,
>
> I recently upgraded my Office version from 2000 to 2003. While I am
> testing my Excel code, I found the Multipage is not working the same as
> the previous version.
>
> In my Multipage1_change(), whenever a tab is clicked, I checked if
> there is any input error on the original page. If there is error, I
> change back to the original page using Multipage1.value = 0 (for
> example to go back to the first page). However, after setting
> Multipage1.value, only the tab is changed and but not the content of
> the page. So now I may have Page1 tab but showing Page2 content.
>
> I have the same piece of code which is working in version 2000. Always
> has the tab matching the page.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!
>
> Eve
>

> ---

ExcelDeveloperSPR

未读,
2004年7月16日 11:31:022004/7/16
收件人
I am currently having the same problem...was wondering if you have found a solution? Thanks

"ekwong >" wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I still couldn't figure out the solution to get around this problem.
> And, I think it is a bug. I have created a simple version of the
> problem and attached it here if anyone who has Excel 2003 wants to take
> a look. Just run Main sub in Module1 and change the tab in the form
> with error selected as YES or NO.
>
> Also, does anyone know how to report a Excel bug to Microsoft?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Eve
>

> ekwong wrote:
> > *Hello everyone,

> > I recently upgraded my Office version from 2000 to 2003. While I am
> > testing my Excel code, I found the Multipage is not working the same
> > as the previous version.
> >
> > In my Multipage1_change(), whenever a tab is clicked, I checked if
> > there is any input error on the original page. If there is error, I
> > change back to the original page using Multipage1.value = 0 (for
> > example to go back to the first page). However, after setting
> > Multipage1.value, only the tab is changed and but not the content of
> > the page. So now I may have Page1 tab but showing Page2 content.
> >
> > I have the same piece of code which is working in version 2000.
> > Always has the tab matching the page.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any help!
> >

> > Eve *
>
> Attachment filename: testmultipage.xls
> Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=560234

keepITcool

未读,
2004年7月16日 12:10:212004/7/16
收件人
yep
this looks like a bug.. we'll need some DDT!

multipage1.selecteditem.repaint

keepITcool

< email : keepitcool chello nl (with @ and .) >
< homepage: http://members.chello.nl/keepitcool >

"=?Utf-8?B?RXhjZWxEZXZlbG9wZXJTUFI=?="

keepITcool

未读,
2004年7月16日 12:20:282004/7/16
收件人
> this looks like a bug.. we'll need some DDT!
>
> multipage1.selecteditem.repaint

WRONG..s/b

multipage1.Repaint

ExcelDeveloperSPR

未读,
2004年7月22日 11:19:152004/7/22
收件人
Received the following work around for the set focus problem on a multipage control thanks to Dick of Daily Dose of Excel: Check out this link: http://www.dicks-blog.com/excel/200...ultipage_c.html

please contact me at srid...@twcny.rr.com if you need more info on making this work

"ekwong >" wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I recently upgraded my Office version from 2000 to 2003. While I am
> testing my Excel code, I found the Multipage is not working the same as
> the previous version.
>
> In my Multipage1_change(), whenever a tab is clicked, I checked if
> there is any input error on the original page. If there is error, I
> change back to the original page using Multipage1.value = 0 (for
> example to go back to the first page). However, after setting
> Multipage1.value, only the tab is changed and but not the content of
> the page. So now I may have Page1 tab but showing Page2 content.
>
> I have the same piece of code which is working in version 2000. Always
> has the tab matching the page.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!
>
> Eve

0 个新帖子