How to deploy my new addin

Clif McIrvin

Oct 8, 2010, 6:53:15 PM10/8/10
Just finished my first ever addin. Next question: how do I get this out
to my users?

I'm sure there are several different answers out there; but we use the
tools we are familiar with, right?

I use Microsoft Access MVP Tony Towes' AutoFEUpdater (1) to get updates
to my Access applications out to my users. Sure enough, it was a simple
matter to set up a configuration to copy my new addin into the user's
addins folder.

(1) http://www.autofeupdater.com/summary.htm
--
Clif McIrvin

Change nomail.afraid.org to gmail d o t com to reply by email.