Printing Userforms

Greg B

Mar 12, 2005, 10:36:00 PM3/12/05
Hi all,

I asked earlier about Printing userforms

The trouble is I need the form to print in landscape

How do I do this?

Thanks in advance

Greg

Dave Peterson

Mar 13, 2005, 7:42:04 AM3/13/05
This was posted by Tom Ogilvy:

Modification of code originally posted by
"Orlando Magalhães Filho" <orla...@geocities.com.br>

Modified to capture just the userform (not the whole window).

In a general module:

Declare Sub keybd_event Lib "user32" (ByVal bVk As Byte, _
ByVal bScan As Byte, ByVal dwFlags As Long, ByVal dwExtraInfo As Long)

Public Const VK_SNAPSHOT = 44
Public Const VK_LMENU = 164
Public Const KEYEVENTF_KEYUP = 2
Public Const KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY = 1

Sub Test()
UserForm1.Show
End Sub

In the userform module:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
' keybd_event VK_SNAPSHOT, 0, 0, 0
DoEvents
keybd_event VK_LMENU, 0, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY, 0
keybd_event VK_SNAPSHOT, 0, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY, 0
keybd_event VK_SNAPSHOT, 0, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY + _
KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0
keybd_event VK_LMENU, 0, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY + _
KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0
DoEvents
Workbooks.Add
Application.Wait Now + TimeValue("00:00:01")
ActiveSheet.PasteSpecial Format:="Bitmap", Link:=False, _
DisplayAsIcon:=False
ActiveSheet.Range("A1").Select
'added to force landscape
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.orientation = xlLandscape
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1
ActiveWorkbook.Close False
End Sub

I added a line that changed the orientation to landscape.

--

Dave Peterson

alexanderd

Jul 14, 2005, 4:00:35 PM7/14/05
this was just what i was looking for ?? i thought
i have a simular problem in which i have an excel form in which i need
to print landscape.
can the above solution be altered to use with excel

--
alexanderd
alexanderd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4984

Dave Peterson