Printing Recto/Verso

2 vues

Sam Vanderstraeten

non lue,
7 juil. 2005, 06:21:2107/07/2005
Hi all,

I have the following problem in Excel 2003...
I have an Excel document with multiple worksheets. Every worksheet contains
one or more (!) pages when printing them. Now I want to print those pages
recto/verso.
The problem is that pages of the different worksheets may NOT be printed at
the back-side of the last page of the previous worksheet.
For example:
Worksheet A has 2 pages when printing
Worksheet B has 3 pages when printing
Worksheet C has 2 pages when printing

When I now print the whole file recto/verso;
--> Worksheet A will be OK
--> Page 1 & 2 of Worksheet B, will be OK
--> Page 3 of Worksheet B AND page 1 of worksheet C will be on the same
paper
--> page 2 of Worksheet C will be on one paper...

How can I solve this problem that no pages of a worksheet is printed on a
page of another worksheet?

In my example, I should get:
--> Page 1 & 2 of Worksheet A on one page
--> Page 1 & 2 of Worksheet B on one page
--> Page 3 of Worksheet B on one page, with a blank back!!
--> Page 1 & 2 of Worksheet C on one page

Thanks in advance!

Sam

K Dales

non lue,
7 juil. 2005, 07:42:0507/07/2005
You will only have a problem if you select all the worksheets and print them
together. If you print each sheet individually, you should get the results
you want. If you want to make this easier for the user you could set up the
print area and print properties for each sheet to get it to print the way you
want it to, save the workbook, and then use VBA as illustrated below to step
through your sheets and print them individually:
Public Sub PrintSheets()
Worksheets("Worksheet A").Printout
Worksheets("Worksheet B").Printout
Worksheets("Worksheet C").Printout
' etc...
End Sub

bj

non lue,
7 juil. 2005, 07:44:0207/07/2005
the simplest way is to make sure that each sheet will print an even number of
sheets.
Check print preview and add lines or page breaks when needed.
0 nouveau message