Error: Invalid sheet name

Jan Karel Pieterse

Sep 12, 2002, 2:03:52 AM9/12/02

Excel 97 has a bug that creates looooong (internal)
sheetnames when one copies the copy of the copy of the
copy of a sheet. When one loads a workbook with that
problem into XL XP, it fixes that I guess. It should be no
problem to save that file and open it in XL97 afterwards.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel TA/MVP

in
>Excel 97 and 2000), he receives the following message:
>
>"Errors were detected in '<filename>', but Microsoft
Excel