How Do I Enable Searching within the "Entire Solution"?

TC

Jan 31, 2008, 2:45:37 PM1/31/08
When I use the Quick Find feature in Visual Studio on my PC, I have
the option to look within the "Entire Solution". However, I just used
an office PC to work on the same solution, and on that computer,
"Entire Solution" is not a search option.

The two computers have the same version of Visual Studio installed
(2005 v8.0). Presumably, there is a configuration setting somewhere
that has disabled "Entire Solution" on the office PC. Can anyone tell
me what that configuration setting is?

-TC