Debug->Windows->Immediate = gone

danie...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2006, 9:59:26 AM1/3/06
When in run mode in debug build mode, I cannot locate an Immediate
window! There is no such option on the Debug menu. I have tried
deleting the windows*.prf files but that did not restore that menu
option. Any other ideas?
Thanks,

danie...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2006, 10:01:29 AM1/3/06
BTW, this is VS 2005 Pro....

danie...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2006, 4:21:32 PM1/3/06
Found this solution on another group:

Got my menu back - Tools, Import and Export Settings, Reset All
Settings,
select General Development Settings (instead of VB settings which I
think is
what I may have selected when I installed) - geeesh

Worked for me -- seems weird that you can toast the Immediate Window!